Wouldn’t it be convenient for you to be able to store all of your important business documents in one place that you can access from almost anywhere, anytime?
Well you can with Xero’s “File Storage”.
Attach files to almost anything – from invoices to bills and transactions. With file storage in Xero, it’s never been easier to have everything you need right at your fingertips.
Attach files any way you want
Store everything in one handy place
- It’s quick and easy to get files into Xero. Simply email or drag and drop them in.
- Email documents straight to your Files inbox in Xero. This is great for forwarding bills you receive from your suppliers.
Increase collaboration with your accountant or bookkeeper
- Make sure you’re keeping the information you need by adding documents, contracts and other important records to your accounting transactions.
Files on the go
- When your files are all stored online, it’s easier to collaborate with your accounting professional.
Manage different types of files
- Add your files wherever you are, using the Xero Touch mobile app on your iPhone or Android. Expense receipts, photos and more can be added anywhere, anytime.
Click here to find out more now!
December 2015 – Invoice Reminders
- Upload almost any type of file into Xero. Attach a photo of a client to their contact details, a supplier invoice to a bill, or even upload an investor presentation to share with directors.
November 2015 – Xero on the go, with Xero Touch
October 2015 – Invoice Payment Terms
September 2015 – Sales Invoice Customisation
August 2015 – Business Performance Review
July 2015 – Cash Coding In Xero
June 2015 – Xero to Xero Billing
May 2015 – Find and Recode
April 2015 – Online Invoicing