This is a free resource for all Cornish businesses in the hospitality industry, on which articles and events will be shared to help your hospitality business thrive and prosper.
It is an open Facebook page, so we invite anyone to post content that would interest local hospitality businesses, avoiding purely self-promotional material.
We are lucky enough to have worked with some industry leaders, so we will be featuring free content from a number of expert contributors, including:
- Ali Carter – as featured on the hotel inspector, pub and restaurant expert and author. She runs CaterCost – a software company for costing menus, and now also runs vegan blog to help business adapt to dietary trends etc.
- Ross Yates – Operator at The Riverside Bistro, Boscastle – experienced restaurateur.
- Deputy – Cloud based time sheet and clocking-in software, allowing you to monitor your front of house team, calculate hours for paying staff.
- Xero – Cloud accounting software our recommended accounting software with some excellent hospitality-based case studies.
- Donna Negus – Sekoya Employment specialists HR consultants
-As chartered accountants and business advisors cloud accounting specialists specialising in assisting hospitality businesses in the South-West, we will also be contributing content.
We hope that over time, the network will be a useful bank of contacts and content for the hospitality industry, and we’d love it if you could be part of it.
Please head over to the page and give it a like by clicking the ‘Like’ button at the bottom of this page or by clicking here.
|Which is more important?|
Strategy or Culture?
|How do you keep your customers’ data secure?|